HOA / Lot Rent: $770 per month
Model: TWIN / HS
Virtual Tour: N/A
Sq Feet: 1056
Size: 48 x 24
Community: Shady Lane Oaks
Age Restrictions: 55+
Pet Restrictions: 25 LBS. AND UNDER
Mobile Home Description
BEAUTIFUL RENOVATED HOME IN A FUN PARK
Look what just come on the market! Nice BIG AND BEAUTIFUL!! If you’re thinking about moving to the Famous Clearwater area, you will want to take time and read all about this home and park it resides in.
SHADY LANE OAKS MOBILE HOME PARK 15777 BOLESTA ROAD LOT # 242 CLEARWATER FLORIDA
· Shady Lane Oaks is a 55+ park. One resident has to be 55 and the next can be 45.
· You will NOT own the land that the home sits on you will pay around 760. Per month and this includes, water, sewer, trash pickup twice a week, lawn care(mowing) and all the amenities of this park and the sister park next door. So, you get double the fun.
· Dog friendly park
· This park is very active. The social director does a great job hosting fun events for everyone to enjoy. Some of the events include, weekly Bingo, card nights, golf cart parades, bands, karaoke, dinners, breakfasts, bazaars, craft shows, potluck dinners to name a few.
· Amenities of the park include, clubhouse with commercial kitchen, lending library, billiards room, heated swimming pool, shuffleboard courts, horseshoe pits, laundry mat, and on site park office. But remember, double the amenities you can also enjoy the same right next door at Shady Lane Village.
· Beautiful lake with fountain! If you like to fish the lake is loaded!!
· You will have to be vetted into the park so park approval is needed to purchase the home.
THE HOME LOCATED AT LOT #242 SHADY LANE OAKS
· This home is a 48 x 24 home. Total square feet of 1152. But this does not include the front sunroom or the attached shed. So, it’s well over 1400 square feet living space.
· It’s a 2 bedroom and 2 bath home.
· The carport is a double side by side driveway.
· BRAND NEW VAPOR BARRIER
· Freshly painted inside and out
· New ceiling fans with lights and remotes.
· Comes partially furnished.
· Brand new carpet in Living room, and both bedrooms.
This home is clean and crisp! When you walk into the home you will be walking into one of two dining rooms. The kitchen to the right leads you to the other dining room that sits at the front of the house and adorns big bay windows. Kitchen has beautiful cabinets and countertops. Kitchen has ceramic tile flooring. The appliances stay with the home refrigerator with ice maker, stove and dishwasher. The main dining room features a wall size mirror. It’s simply gorgeous. To the left is the huge living room with freshly laid carpet. The house has been completely painted inside and out. All new blinds. New ceiling fan with light and remote. The sunroom lays to the right. Nice big screen in porch allows you to enjoy the fresh Florida breeze. Walking back in through the living room the hallway brings you to the guest bedroom on the right. Nice big guest room a queen size bed would fit nicely with room to spare for other furniture. Big double closet with mirrored doors. Brand new carpet and newly painted walls and new ceiling fan with light and remote. Back in the hallway to the left leads you into the guest bathroom. Beautiful vanity and sink with tub/shower combo. Back into the hallway leads you to the Master bedroom. It’s monstrous in size. The walk-in closet is so big it should be listed as another room. The master bathroom is simply gorgeous with Jack and Jill sinks. Big, beautiful mirrors. Lots of storage cabinets and closets in this home. It has a nice big step in shower.
Now let’s go back outside. The shed houses the washer and dryer and both stay with the home. The shed also has a soaking sink, work bench, and lots of shelving. Right outside the shed is also a nice open but private sitting area.
This home has been priced to move. It’s vacant and move-in ready. Put this on your to do list. Don’t hesitate on this one or you will be sorry. Call me today to schedule a time for me to show you your new home in Paradise.
· All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on the website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc. associated with the community from park management.
Features & Appliances
- Walk-In Closet
- Vinyl Flooring
- Upgraded Sinks & Faucets
- Upgraded Countertops
- Upgraded Cabinets
- Updated Bathrooms
- Sun Room
- Partially Furnished
- Laundry Tub
- Laminate Flooring
- Ceramic Tile
- Ceiling Fans
- Accessible Entries
- Range Hood
- Clothes Washer
- Clothes Dryer
- Open Floor Plan
- Large Driveway
- Storage Shed
- Screen Room
- Laundry (Exterior)
- French Doors or Sliders
- Heating: Heat Pump / Electric
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Skirting: Stone
- Roof: Other
- Siding: Metal
American Mobile Home Sales
Also offered by this seller
Be the first to list your business here!