Mobile Home Description
Homes in The Villas at Spanish Oaks are on lot leased land. Owning the home, but not the land, you pay a monthly lot rent of $ 633.00 which gives you and your guest access to the amenities of the community also included in lot rent is water, sewer, trash pickup and lawn service.
Ocala, Florida is known for its vast and amazing national forest and the 55+ retirement mobile home community of the Villas at Spanish Oaks fits right in. This 76 acre beautifully landscaped community provides a quiet and tranquil setting conveniently located just 3 miles from shopping and popular restaurants. Featuring a huge community swimming pool, well maintained pickleball courts and horseshoe pits, shuffleboard and bocce ball courts, a spacious clubhouse and beautiful banquet room, The Villas makes the most of Central Florida living. Ocala is known as the horse capital of the world.
Central Florida is where you belong, so call the agent to find out more about this home.
White with grey trim 1976 double-wide mobile on a manicured oversized lot
- Neat & clean ready to move in home with some furniture & all window coverings
- Beautiful renovated kitchen with double door refrigerator, smooth top stove, built-in microwave and exhaust, pullout drawers in lower cabinets
- Both bathroom vanities & commodes has been upgraded with added height
- Roof was replaced in 2019, A/C was replaced 2015 and has had yearly maintenance
- Outside window awnings will help keep energy bills down as will the 4 ceiling fans
- Your golf cart even will have its own covered parking space
- Carpeted large lanai with vinyl windows ideal for your extra space
- Patio in back to soak in the sun and view sports activities
- Driveway has slotted siding providing privacy and keeping car cooler
- Vinyl siding is fresh and brick skirting adds to the charm of this home
- Community is pet friendly but there are restrictions on size & breed
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT MOVE IN READY HOME