Homes in the Arbors of Ocala community are on lot leased land. Owning the home, but not the land, you pay a monthly lot rent of $622.00 which gives you and your guest access to the amenities of the community.
White w/ Tan Trim Double-wide 1984 TROP 2/2, 1200 Sq. Ft.
ACCESSIBLE HOME FEATURES:
• Access ramp
• Floor plan allows for easy mobility
• 1984 TROP double-wide freshly painted and beautifully maintained
• Large carpeted lanai with vinyl windows and insulated ceiling
• Private wooded backyard
• New shingled roof and siding (2023)
• 4 ceiling fans assisting temperature control
• Large inside washer and dryer room
• Newer AC (2019)
• New vinyl plank floors throughout
Ocala, Florida is known for its vast and amazing national ...